BROGA HILL 2017






So, here is another new post basically about...hiking. No, it's about being an extrovert. Yup! I love outdoors and I will never stop seeking for new adventures. Since the day I entered Japan, I've been loving the chilly willy weather that is suitable to hang out, although the wind is bloody strong that could blow away the leaves or even bend down the tree branches. I preferred to put on sweaters and light makeup to hang out. It was the best time I ever had. Maybe I should consider South Korea in a few years time. However, one bad thing about it, is that you'll crave for fats. I mean food and you never stop eating because you eat to stay yourself warm. Well, I gained no.s of kilos but I was able to pull that off within a week. It was a terrible moment for me to have myself controlling diets with big bites of junk food. Argh! Why food is so addictive?

On the second thought, I've been involving a 2 days 1 night activities full of outdoors. Yes, I know it's been a while for not letting myself out of the sun. But, somehow it feels good for being an extrovert for a while. Putting yourself with heavy outdoors with sweats melting on your body is a good start. However, you might end up body pain. #nopainnogain The last time I hiking is when I was 18, young wild and free spirit. But, I was a potato, fugly and still surrounded with good people. What a good experience isn't it? People changes. *cough. But I totally nailed that 'page'. *grin.

Image result for kim bok joo funny face

Image result for kim bok joo funny face

Photos uploaded by yours truly:
We had a short 1 day trip to Broga Hill and it was my first time with my colleagues. Hiking is one of my thing, and yes I love outdoors. One of the best thing is you able to relax your mind sightseeing the outdoors and seeking for fun. One of my Bucket List 2017; Flying Fox, Raft Building, Kayaking and lastly hiking 400 meters early in the morning without complaining.

Now here I am looking forward for outdoors and do's for more adventures. #bucketlist #2017

Related image


Comments