KYOTO, MOUNT FUJI & TOKYO 2017

Hey Guys! This is going to be the part 2 of the best place I've been for the entire Japan trip. However I won't be blog much about certain places as it will be time consuming for me and hence who likes to hear grandmother story? If not, I could have wrote a book for Japan tour. #joke

Previous post is Osaka (USJ), so now I will continue to blog about 3 places:

Kyoto: Temples







Shinkansen Ride:


Mt. Fuji National Park:
We went for a breathtaking and majestic view of the real-life mountain.
                        You can try the black charcoal egg as well as the charcoal ice-cream!






The charcoal ice-cream.




Peace Park






Gotemba Premium Outlet: 
Featuring various International and Japanese Branded Items!









Unique Photos of mine featuring Mt. Fuji!




Asakusa Kannon Temple:

It is said to be the oldest Buddhist Temple in the region.
We also took 1 hour walk for the street market for snacks hunting.








The fillings contain of potatoes and red bean making it sweet and tasty to munch. 








Ginza:
I manage to found Uniqlo Japan!



Shinjuku











Last Day: Tokyo Disneyland 
*I forgot to take photo of the Mickey Mouse Waffle because we are in the hurry.

















Overall, my experience of this trip is amazing. I am not going to list down of the things I've experienced as it will take some long time to read it in a "paragraph". So, I did enjoy their toilet because it was bloody clean and also witness that "There's not a single rubbish on the floor, streets anywhere!". I love Japan. It was a beautiful country. But deep down at the bottom of the sea, I still love my country. Nasi Kandar never goes out of style!



PLEASE NOTED THAT ALL PHOTOS ABOVE ARE TAKEN BY YOURS TRULY.

See ya!

土生ありがとございます!



Comments