B.U.M.P.

A few days a go, I came across a thing that can ruin my.... (It's not that bad tho.) Yes,it was a tiny dot underneath my eyelid. After bath, I noticed whenever I rub my eye, it hurts. But it was right after I put my lens off. 

It was pretty bad, but I only thought it could be worst on the next day. Before I could solve this, I read some articles and they said it was an "acne". I have zits mostly on my forehead in high school and college, but not underneath the eyelids. Pretty much first time.

*SORRY NO PHOTOS. BECAUSE IT WAS GROSS. THIS BLOG IS ABOUT EXPLORING AND SIGHTSEEING THROUGH AMAZING DESTINATIONS! HAHAHA!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of the reason for this are due to MAKEUP and CONTACT LENS.

Makeup - can be fun to apply, but it contain certain chemicals that can harm for your skin. It is not advice-able to use low-quality makeup. Low quality makeup might have their advantages like the colors are 'pigmented' and waterproof. But, please check if it is authentic or quality type. I suggest to purchase makeup with trusted brand and good quality. 

Please, please do notify the expiry date! You can buy lots of makeup but, buying too much may lead to forgetful or carelessness on its expiry date. Do not buy makeup for collection. USE IT! BUT STOP WHEN YOU NEED TO! 

Another reason is not just about Makeup, but also the way of removing your makeup after your busy days. Improper removal of makeup can lead to eyelid zits ( 'pimple' too mainstream lah.). It is definitely important to have a facial wash after makeup removal. Of course, do purchase the trusted brand especially in drugstores. In order to remove your makeup properly, simply use soft type cotton and rub around your face until no makeup stain left. Makesure all makeups are remove before you wash your face.


Contact Lens - I'm pretty sure everyone are wearing them to school, work and so on. BUT! You must make sure your contact lens are properly located before and after you apply. The water solution can be contaminate by  "dust" that also can harm your eyes when you apply. Hence, wearing contact lens could stress your eyes out and also swollen by constantly rubbing.

Symptoms:
Bump at the inside of the eyelid
Irritation
Pain
Swelling at Eyelid
Watery Eyes

These are the exactly symptoms I have experienced. ( I HATE THE SWELLING.)

Remedies for Zits on Eyelids:

Boild hot water.
Take out clean 3-4 cottons (soft type)
Put it inside the hot water (add some cold water if is too hot)
Squeeze it out to the excess of water
Apply it softly on your eyes 
Repeat the step 3-5 times per day.

It works on me within 1 day and it's best to not rubbing your eyes and also stop putting some makeup for at least 3 days. Skins need to breath~



That's All.









Comments