L.I.P. C.R.E.A.M. M.A.T.T.E.


Palladio
 "Palladio" brand seems more of budget-friendly
product. (The price is just like other drugstore brand, Maybeline, Revlon, Lo'real etc.)

I never heard of this cosmetic brand before,
but I was eager to try them out. Especially the lip cream (matte).
I did apply on my hand and the colors are quite pretty, pigmented
as well as it smells like chocolate. Yes, chocolato!


Image result for palladio lip cream matte

Image result for palladio lip cream matte NUDE COLOR

Image result for palladio lip cream matte

My favorite colors are those dark maroon color and dark tone types
that match with nude makeup style.
I happen to be a fan of something not too pink and not too peach type.
I like these type of colors as it is more "au natural". 



Catrice Ultimate Stay Lipsticks

Catrice is been like almost years, but their lipstick are off the hook!

Image result for catrice lipstick ultimate


Image result for catrice lipstick ultimate

Look at the color! Nice right?
I have been using code 020 "All That She Wants" for
a couple months and is still very good.

Looking forward for these. 

P/S: All photos are from Google Images.



Comments