D.E.C.E.M.B.E.R. 2.0.1.6.

Image result for december

December is everybody's favourite month. Why? Ohhh..you know. Public Holidays and of course travelling back to home sweet home to visit your loved ones. #likeduh

I still can't believe is already almost 1 year since the day I have entered 'reality'. My current mood is -> Holiday. I prefer to find a cozy place and read my pending novels, enjoy a cup of hot green tea while browsing current updates. 

Webtoons comics slowed down and I have stopped for a while. Some of them get too emotional and some are getting more "ship-sailing". So, I think I need to rest my eyes and go on to my novels.I missed reading. 



Currently, I am watching this movie and it was really nice. This movie tells a story of  how the mother taking care of her two little wolf children. I highly recommend this although the movie is quite slow but, full of meanings.











Comments