I.N.D.E.P.E.N.C.E. D.A.Y.

*Sigh...I never like my powerbank because of the damn usb cable won't
fit in properly. But it still manage to charge battery.



Image result for pasta zanmai menu


So, today is Independence day.....And uhh....ermm... Let's make this short and clear. At 12pm I went out, good food but bad service, onsale item everywhere, looking for Forever21 (too bad tak jumpa), walking and walking and went off at 3pm. Pretty much like this, because I was pretty much lazy to talk about it. (especially the shitty service in Pasta Zanmai.) *fierce grin on. The food was nice, but I DID NOT entirely enjoy my food. (I ate as fast as I can to leave the restaurant asap.)

At 4pm, I help to bath Momo (She smells like cat's pee for several days.) while waiting to watch Fairytail Anime. Ok, I am not so crazy about it, but it was a good start. I was planning to watch this anime 2 years ago. But due to procrastinating, I stop watching Naruto Shippuden too. I was busy with paperworks in school and shit dramas everywhere. But now, I am grateful but still need to be more patience. (Yeah, but sometime too patience is not good.)




Image result for flatlays writing









Comments