F.A.I.R.Y.T.A.I.L.

Image result for Fairytail

About a few days a go, I made a decision to watch Fairytail. I know, I am so old. Not that old as you think. But I still look good.Ahem...

From the previous post, I did mentioned about watching Fairytail. Supposedly, I should have watch it 2 years a go. But, I delayed. Why now? Not because I am too free. It's just that I am so thrilled that the moment I listen to their main theme orchestra version. Sort of theme song for an anime, I completely fell in love with it. As you noticed my current blog, I have installed a music player (I know bising nak mampos, but please let it be that way. Don't you think is peaceful?) and I actually love it. It was so lively and serene. The soft rhythm flows into your ear as light as a fur. That's how I feel. Is like softside/ soft scene in an anime. Every anime character has their own soft side I believe. =)

Besides, the music wasn't meant to bring heavy to the blog, but to make it lively. I used to put old songs, but now I prefer music box version. And yes! Mission accomplished. Back to the story.....So far I have been watching until Episode 4. Call me lame or what but I still have a long way to go. Just like Naruto and please recommend me any other anime. I'm currently chasing Shokugenki no Souma and Kamisama special version episodes. The Hong Kong drama I put on hold, cause I only watch drama that has an interesting plot story. I am very choosy. Oops. HAHAHA. Kidding.


I decided to watch Fairy-tail, when I watch their funny scenes in Youtube. You know lah, very funny if we watch their funny scenes. Plus the WOW! sound effect. HO MAI GOSSSH, is like super super intense. HAHAHAHA. But seriously, tho.  

Not to forget, I view their top couple list. I am a human girl who sail any ships from different types of relationships. For instances, friendship, love, hate, brother-sisterhood and any kind of ships.
I sail them all. LMAO. Okok. The reason behind this Sail-Ship thing is from Webtoons. They really into these kind of stuff.

I personally sail for:
1.Gruvia 
2.NaLu
3.Jerza

These characters are WOW. My favourite is Gruvia, because Gray reminds me of Sasuke in Road to Ninja and Juvia is like a mini Sakura. HAHAHA Can you relate? Natsu is a bit like Naruto and Lucy is like herself. But she and Shiraishi Urara from Yamada and the 7 Witches look alike. Twins ker?!
Erza is like a big sister to me and Gerard (Jellal in Japanese) is like a bad-ass Zuko from Avatar The Last Airbender. Zomg, I relate too much anime character here. I still watching reality movies, don't worry. I know, Fairy Tail is more to teamwork and friendship. But, why not love? Hehe. I do watch action genres.

Image result for Fairytail couples






Image result for fairy tail wallpaper



So, I'll be watching Fairy-tail starting today and also Naruto (sabar lah...sampai habis.), and other anime. These are the only thing that can make my day. Hehe! 






Comments