R.E.N.D.A.N.G.



It's about time for me to take a long rest for Raya week. I know I have been up with my work and so on. Besides, KL traffic irritates me a lot, more like everyday. I really really beh tahan with the KL drivers. 60% of them are rude drivers and the rest are human being. #butstillrude

I have been reading webtoons via app installation and it was pretty addicted. I guarantee you won't even turn off your phone for each episodes of the comic. However the comics are originated from the Korean Otaku and it was really not bad! I love the comic language. Each sentence fully describes their picture and it was easy to understand. I must say, I am fangirling these comics right now. I manage to brush up my kitchen skills and also learn for Raya's recipe. Can't resist every taste of rendang from the kitchen wok plus the moist and aroma of the rendang. I only consume lemang + rendang, not really go with pulut. Because I like sticky rice just like sushi. #sushiloverhere 

However, I have been controlling my appetite and it went pretty well. Except that, I need abs on tummy. I still have fats but not like I used too. Geez, I know I am fat. But it is not my fault to be "FAT AND HAPPY" when the food is just too delicious. Skipping meals is not advisable and I didn't like to because it accelerate your appetite and hunger level more when you are having your dinner. Drink water and eat some mini snacks to avoid hungry. You know? "Alas Perut". (I don't  have any idea what it call in English.) 

Ok, too much of grandmother story here.

Selamat Hari Raya to all muslims,
Maaf Zahir dan Batin.





Comments