M.O.M.O.C.H.A.N.










I happen to watch Breakfast at Tiffany's in Astro 723 channel, and it was nice!






Hey, Holly Golightly. Me love kitties too! #CATLADY  

Feeling grateful. #smile

We have encountered another stray that was most likely "stay calm, it can probably smell fear" creature. Yup, something that is really cute but AGGRESSIVE. Mom reportedly witness this young fella heading to our house gate and climb up to get into the house and looking for food. I was at my sister's for the preparation. 

On the day I left after the test, I apparently saw it right in front of my eyes. I reach home in the evening and decided to take a rest after 3 hours of travelling. Dad is early on that particular day. Mom and I was preparing for dinner. Within 10 minutes, dad scream like he saw a dead frog. But actually, it was that young fella wondering around the living room looking for food. Before it escape, I manage to grabbed it and look directly into its innocent eyes. Poor kitty. It's a she. She is small, young and free. But an abandoned stray. I love pets, but I rather to feed them and let them go and explore freely. I was forbid to have pets due to dad's fur-phobia. So, I can only feed them and play with them for a while before they leave for their next adventure. I understand strays may poop anywhere they want, but these strays are different. They did not simply poop at people's house. I witnessed Cocoa pooped in a hole she dug it as her "jamban" and not in muh house. 

We gave the young fella some rice and fish meat as her dinner and we left her behind the kitchen door to escape. Next day morning, I woke up at 9am and walk down to the living room and peeping at the window to see if the young fella come back. Guess what. YES, IT DID.

Before I could name it, I look at her attributes and brainstorming suitable names with Mel. And we decided to name her MOMOCHAN. It sounds cute and naughty. Japanese kitty. HOHOHO.
This kitty is definitely a loving one. It did not bite or scratch, but a playful one. It is a polite and patient species just like the elder Cocoa. Since both are females, both are rivals. Cocoa is simply a jealousy with the innocent Momochan. She Hhhmmmm me when I patting Momochan's head in front of her. So, I assumed, Cocoa dislike Momochan. #cemburulatuuuu. Hmmmmm...

You don't have to rear them. The Strays. You can just feed them and they will love and respect you as a HUMAN BEING. #practicekindness 




Comments