New Zealand 2026 (Raya Haji)

Would you look at the time passed?! How on earth did August came around already? And I thought I missed out lots of things but actually I have so many things happened lately.

We have our family trip in New Zealand during the Hari Raya Haji week. Our trip was supposed to be in Switzerland during Hari Raya, but sadly it was postponed to Raya Haji week. But before we knew that, we almost thought it was going to be cancel. (We have fork out lots of golden eggs for this trip) and dad make sure that it will never going to the waste basket.

While going through our normal 9am to 5pm daily routines, my family and I just keep do preparations for the trip. We sort out the clothes (having difficulty to decide how and what kind of styles to bring for coats because I hate thick one since it's heavy to carry), toiletries (travel set from Watson is brilliant! Yall should check it out any Watson branch.) and of course expenses. Obviously, we gonna do some food spending since we decided not to bring in food (need to declare, but we did not know how to and it was all last minute! ARGGH!😱)

To summarize the whole journey, it was amazingly peaceful family vacation we ever had. My dad is the happiest and mom was happiest for able to feel relaxation of the trip. My sister and I and our husbands are the happiest as well. All of us enjoyed the whole trips at every second. Worth the $ we paid for it. Our tour guide ensure we all are in good hands and food are covered. Is a great blessing for this. 

I may have listed down a few of countries I want to visit but one annoying thing is I dislike packing for trips. HAHAHAHAH WHAT?! 😭But because we recently had been travel once a year so I somehow develop interested and inspired to travel often. I recently watch this adventurous lady in instragram "Merantau Dunia", where she brought all her clients and travel/hiked together in a group. I think it was so inspiring that we learn so many things when we travelled. (There's a bunch of things I've learned during my New Zealand trip and it was fun and worth it.)

She taught us to travel when we have extra money and we should go for it (affordable one of course!). Started with a small place then go for wider locations. While travelling, we should travel less. Not to bring a lot of things during road trips. During my New Zealand trip, I bought 1 bag of makeup bag only included 1 sets of makeup and skincare necessities. I save spaces for souvenirs, had my travel attire from Uniqlo and included disposables. I minimize my spending and focus on quality time with family. That is what I aim for during my trip. And then pray safely arrived and reach every destination. (11 hours direct flight from Malaysia to New Zealand) 


I took all the beautiful scenes from my phone. (This time no DSLR, because the lens was not in good condition, going to try to look for service shop.) I had some of my favourite camera in the list but I have no time to look into it. By the time reach several months later, the idea of buying has lead to unbuying because I thought why not using my own phone to capture all the beautiful scenes right? I depend on my own phone camera and control my food portion (but not all the time because cold country feeds more hot food). I'm talking about food here is because of the angle we pose during photo taking. You will never want to let yourself look fugly with a bloated tummy on your trip. So, keep your portion less just eat enough during dinner. 

New Zealand's super market provided the finest dairy products, Milk and Butter are the best! The yogurt and the bread as well. we bought all this simple food items (eggs, bread, butter, yogurt, fresh milk) just for breakfast. I feel like no meat, but it's ok to had toast bread for 7 day's breakfast. 

One of the stay in another hotel, my sister and I with our husbands randomly booked an uber to go their supermarket just to have a look around. Their supermarkets are conveniently next to each other. 

Afterall, I would like to say I am impressed with my decisions and even is postponed to another country. I will definitely aim for country that I want to go so bad. Travel List is still on-going, just waiting for the right time.😁


Bucket List Achieved

Thank you New Zealand.

🤲🙏✨️

You showed me many amazing experiences.

The Cold wind

The Cheese and Milk

The goats, cows and horses on the green mountains 

The Lakes (too many lakes 😂)

The Mountains

The Western Food

The chocolates

The Zip Ride

The Luge Ride

The Hobbiton Movie Set 

The Cruise 

The Waterfall

The Maori Culture Village

#alhmdulillahforeverything❤️

To more adventures and vacations.✨️🤲😌







Comments