EID MUBARAK & #PRAYFORPALESTIN





Hi! If you Malaysians and other people from overseas noticed the current twitter trending right now? 😒😒😒 I hope you guys know which to stand and know what is going on at Palestin currently on the last week of Ramadhan until Eid Mubarak. 😑😑😑😑😑😑 (Darn you TERRORISTπŸ’₯😀😀😀😀😀) I will not be talking about this in my blog since it is a sensitive topic and I have no position to give such judgement about it. (Not remaining silent but spreading genuine news in socmed is one of the way to show awareness worldwide. YES, I HAVE TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM). But terrorising a country on fasting month to the innocent citizens is obviously a wrongful act which we all demanded it to stop immediately😑. I would like to say I stand for Palestin side for this matter and pray hardly that everything will be at peace. 

I have been actively on my phone since one day before Raya due to the updates about Palestin and keep thinking about the situation until now. Yes, Raya is Raya but please do have conscience and know which one more matters. Also, do help the needy in your own country first and then the others. For Malaysians: You can do two things at once if you have funds, 1) the needy/poverty in your country (Malaysia)πŸ’œ, 2) the needy in other country that was under attack (Palestin).πŸ’œ Of course other country as well la...You think only one meh?!....HELLO, WE HAVE A LOT OF PEOPLE STARVING AND DIE FROM TRAGIC INCIDENTS.  Help as much as you can and using this chance to donate!

Our Covid-19 cases skyrocketing since the month of Ramadhan until now (Eid Mubarak). πŸ˜“Please stay at home, wash your hands, wear mask and sanitise. DO NOT LIE and DO NOT BE STUBBORN.😑😑😑😑😑
SEKIAN.


Comments