Strolling Early in the Morning

 














Is been a heck second week of January 2021 and with the MCO 2.0 announced, all things goes the same way again except some of the economy sectors are allowed to operate as usual. The normal norm is back and still is the same. 

I woke up spontaneously at 5.45am, then check my phone through soc med until 7am. Realising is Saturday, I walked straight up to my bathroom and changed into my sport wear. Heading downstairs without any breakfast, I told mom that I will be taking a walk around the neighbourhood (or should I call, forest?) Nahhh. hahaha.

I decided to stroll along the neighbourhood street and encountered so many beautiful fine things. Even is just my area, but sometimes going outdoors once a while won't harm to ourselves. I took my phone together with my earphone so I can enjoy calm musics while breathing the air. YES, I suka outdoors activities and I die-die nak try. But too bad pandemic hit it first. (Covid-19 you suck...) While slow walk around the streets, I photographed a few candids as memory to remind myself that, nature still existed. I never caught my eye of how beautiful the trees planted in my streets and the flowers planted by the residents. The air was fresh today and I am so thankful that I still breathing. (Thank You AL-Mighty!)

After 1 hour, I stopped and head home to rest my legs. Later on, I continue to cycle for 10 minutes and done. Just noticed a bike that have been laying deadly next to my gym machine and told myself to cycle again (still waiting dad to fix the tyre.). LOL....Guess I should wait for a while.

BTW, do you love how breathtaking my photos were? ^^ 

Hope I can take more next time. Hehe

#As a reminder: Stay at Home, Take Care, Put on mask, Wash hands with soap, Apply hand- sanitiser.

 




Comments