Aqiqah Ceremony + Birthday Party 2018











My first time to this occasion, that I never had the chance to go to (my cousins side are all grown up and some are busy working). Although it seems random to other people, but I just want to take a little glimpse with this venture to experience the baby hair cutting scene. And I did it! Although the weather is unstable, it looks sunny but the clouds were grey at the same time. Hard to tell if it's going to rain or not...FYI, My shoe broke on the same day, without noticing until I step in the car to grab the special gifts. It felt so bad for me as my heels were both broken (lucky my man has his giant slippers for me...) and I move around as slow as a fucking snail...(And the next day, I spend my whole afternoon, rubbing and checking all of my shoes, making sure if all of them are not broken. I hate heels everyday, but I might have a different adult point of view for this time...) 

The event begins with the attendants of close relatives followed by office colleagues and the f&b catering. There were 3 camps with tables and chairs, a buffet booth and another one for the "Kambing Bakar" outside of the gate. 


Menu of the day: Mix Malay Rice, Rainbow Cakes, Desserts, Chocolates and Ice Beverages. 


I hangout with my man's relative in the living room, chilling in front of the "Pelamin Aqiqah". (Refer photo as above.) It was beautifully decorated, simple with a baby cradle in white. They were 3 little white teddies on the left side in front of the baby cradle. Meanwhile, at the front side, they have Irfan's 3rd Birthday decor, with colourful cakes, free gifts and beautiful presents. Golden Balloons, "Happy Birthday" flags, some props with Irfan's name and his age status glued on the front gate. Before the feast begin, a group of "Women Marhaban" whom recite prayers for the child's blessing.  I felt like I'm in the scene when baby sleeping beauty was granted gifts by 3 fairy-godmothers. Eventually, the event ends well but then, the rain start to fall heavily after 3 hours of hot sun. Something shows me that I need to do a shoe-shopping soon....Is that the sign?


Comments