FROM THE LENS OF TRX





Photos taken from TRX building. 

Just give me a day (no, but at least 2 weeks) to explore more in Kay Elle. I rather, because these are precious things that social media would discover for ideas. 

Throwback April month of 2018, I was kinda playing myself with a little tourist attitude by the time I stepped in Federal Territory of Putrajaya Centre.

My colleague and I heading there for duties, and I begged her to just give me a small ride towards the Prime Minister's Office (Perdana Putra). She insisted and we nailed it! 

Eventually, we parked our vehicle and take a short 10 minutes break for a selfie. I was happy because I able to witness the building where the China/Taiwan tourist would visited a day every year.  



Perdana Putra


Mind you. Do not laugh - my slide bag and spectacle Ikr... fugly.
The people beside me are the tourist ya know?


Thank you for your sweet time! Appreciated so much!



Comments