S.U.K.A.N. S.E.A 2017 & H.A.J.I.


Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha! I grilled the chickens with mom's homemade recipe, fry 2 eggs with onions and re-heat a bowl of vegetable soup. This is what I do today and yesterday just wandering around like an explorer.  

Not slightly trap in room of bore, I spend my time doing things that can make my day better. Rushing to know the next page of Love,Rosie (I have been mentioning this since a couple weeks ago in twitter. Annoying giler....) Youtube online on "Dapur Bujang/Dara", Makeup Vloggers, Movie Trailers and more. But, I love to spend my time away from my thinking machine recently, and mostly sleeping like Momochan.

Through out August 2017, I have discovered my favourite things and these keeps me more inspiring and rejuvenate my mind. Coffee and reading is one of the reason. But seeing your country achieved more golds on Sukan Sea Games 2017 is the best feeling ever. I admitted Malaysia is a country with tones of problem, but I still love my homeland, which is where I belong. I am proud to be a Malaysian.



 







Comments