O.F.F.I.C.I.A.L.L.Y. S.P.A.R.K.L.I.N.G.



I never asked for more and I just want quality time with the people I loved. After all the presents, cakes and balloons in 'young adulthood', to me I believed the most important thing is when the people you loved has the time to spend with you despite in a mini celebration, (Thank You "Love Ones"). Over the pass years, never I nor even to have a birthday party with 'friends' from the school. It's not like I'm isolated, it's just that the matters of how people think of you. As for me, I used to put friends first in my social list, then comes the boyfie. Ever  heard of this sayings ? "People come, People Go. Just like Season, People Changes", which clinch the deal. I hate to discussed about this nonsense of friendship thing because in the end, you are ought to be more cautious. Excruciating isn't it? #teasing

However, I love to say a few things here and it was really mean for me, from the bottom of my heart. 
Throughout the things I have been engaged of, there are so many things to see and to gain and never stop chasing and work for it. For my very own well wishes, I hope I can be A BETTER HUMAN BEING. #goodvibesonly #spontaneity  #wanderlust #truegrit 




Comments