L.O.V.E.M.E.7.D.A.Y.S. C.A.F.E.


My sister and I decided to go to Love.Me.7.Days Cafe at Alam Damai Cheras just to try their food. I actually have thought of bringing my whole fam to dine in, but I have no time to do it since I am busy with work and running on errands and stuff. My sis suggest to go today since her assignment plan is cancelled so, we just go with the flow.

But, shit happens today. (Memang takde rezeki untuk bersantai makan2.)

Here's what happen,

The moment we reach the restaurant's parking place, I accidentally park at a bumper side near the junction road since it was so congested. The cafe is not that hard to find as it was situated nearby the federal highway. Which is why all cars are fast on the lane. Since there are still some extra space behind my car, I decided to reverse my car to not park on the bumper road. (Macam bukit-bukit dattebayo!) The moment I switch on the keys, the car ............. did not turn on. SHIT. SHIT SHIT.

The first thing I do is to check if my hand-gear and car-stick are on the correct position. It was alright, but my car's engine won't start. So, I try more than 3 times and then I can see there are some symbols " Big Warning sign shows something on the dashboard. It was a battery light, engine oil pressure and the emission control lamp sign. All are red. SHIT. SHIT. SEI LOR.

I was all panic, sweating like waterfall, loss appetite and even loss my mood to dine in the cafe. My sis is bloody panic and we both just calm ourselves down. I call mom while she call dad and dad answered. He come to check on my car so he will be otw to Alam Damai. I was so furious about the situation, because it was suppose to be a normal relaxing day for me and  my sister. But turns out, the opposite way. We don't have the right time to eventually enjoy our meal. Sis is hungry, so we faster go and dine in for lunch. I just order a Carbonara and Presto for sis with only 1 Ice-Lemon Tea. While waiting for dad, we try so hard to erase the bad mood. We talk so retarded and it was pretty much rubbish jokes. We look like some 2 crazy lady laughing out loud together in the restaurant. The cafe is peaceful and simplicity. The food is still ok and the price is well, a little expensive.

After our food arrive, I have nor or less appetite to even dig a spoon to swallow all Carbonaras. I was out of my mind when I keep thinking about the car. I did not expect that this situation will happen on me. BUT!

Thanks to God Al-Mighty there's a Bank and Workshop nearby the restaurant. Or else, I am so dead. I can't even bring me and my sis back home safely. GOSH GOSH GOSH. Scaredy SHIT.

After dad arrive, everything settled and we drive back home. I am happy to bring my sister along to dine in a celebrity cafe, but because of this, I still learn something here. We all know, always always make preparations for payment especially for your car. Do not panic and always examine the car to indicate the issue. Lastly, go home and take a good rest after this shit happens. LOL.

That's all for today.










Comments