To Break the Great Wall

On the way to granny's, 
I see the sky, a little gray. 
Looks like it could almost rain.
I see the road, 
where the highways
Not as bad as weekdays traffic.
But rather, noiseless.
I see my dad,
focus on the road while 'sighing'
"We lose."

Before The Great Wall:

It was a pretty usual day for any Saturday, after I had my rest for 3-4 hours, it was already 5pm. I put on my casual attires with natural makeup on. Decided the most simple ear pairs and a piece of necklace. Wearing short gladiators. Having a mini "narcissistic-moment" before heading to the door.

We brought extension wires while others brought their laptop, cables for tv connection. I know, it was my granny's early birthday celebration but, the huge competition fell on the same day at the time we would be spending quality time with granny. I must say, this birthday dinner was the best time where I can see everyone watching sports while happily enjoying the food in the restaurant.

Once we arrive, everyone is there and they began their mission. "To watch DLCW's Rio Olympic 2016's Men Singles Match": One of them brought a laptop, connect to a phone and bring it to Live on TV". Yup, this is it. Sacrificing our IT equipments just to watch Rio Olympic while eating dinner with Granny. Yes, we sacrificed for DLCW's match.

So what happen next? Our food are at the perfect timing while everyone are focusing on DLCW. Granny is nervous too because she knew that match is our DLCW who represented our country. We cheered, yelled, and so on. I unable to cheer like I was at home watching badminton because, hey must have etiquette ok?! A young lady should eat politely on a dining table. Wow, dahsyatnyaaaa ayat.  Ok ok back to the story.

I guess I don't have to continue because you guys already know the final answer. Eventhough our badminton hero brought back a Silver, that does not mean our country is a loser. Because, I can see the pain, efforts our DLCW have endured and it was really sad for not to achieve his only dream. He said this is for the 'rakyat' not for him, nor family. But deep down, this is for us. I am so happy to see millions of Malaysians watching the match together on a field, in a mamak stalls and at home, or maybe secretly in the office and all. This is the best moment where Malaysians should work together.
Malaysian should have a 'teamwork' to solve issues in the societies. This is why teamwork in a group is very important and is one of a key to success. (Ok, banyak sangat meleter.)

Lastly,

I would like to say.

Congatulations Malaysia team Rio Olympic 2016
You guys are the best!
Always support yall.










Comments