L.A.P.T.O.P G.O.E.S. B.L.A.N.K.

You know what is the world's most annoying thing? When you realize your laptop goes BLANK.
Yes. BLOODY BLANK. I can say I hate that this is one of the top problems happen in our daily life. Yes, daily life as a laptop user. (Or as a student/ employee and so on...blah)


This nasty 'thang' just happen to me during in college and I nearly go wild in the jungle. (No kidding, I've gone overboard then wild. Plus, I was pretty much aggressive.) It's like a feeling when the strawberry jam just randomly falls down to the bread. (I was describing a menstrual cycle
here. Don't feel embarrassed please.) I even put on my "jauh raja pantai" face to classes and my assignment mates were even scared. 


 '


Move on...

So, I hardly remembered that darn laptop issue but what I know is it was really pain in the heart. I felt terrible and it feels like the whole world of yours is destroyed by the evil assassin/ monster. You know, like Gojira attack planet earth. (Ok, too melodramatic here.) Let see, on the day my world had turn up-side-down is when it was the first week of a semester. I don't remember but I was bloody panic until I can't even press the amount of the money I need to pay for the laptop service. I sweat a lot, with a nerdy face, living in a "panic-moment" where I felt incredibly stupid enough for not know what I was up to. I was on my way to service and to get my laptop back. (I need it for my assignment and homework.) But, the salesman refused to give me until I paid the actual amount. (Mind you, I was still a student. Saving pocket money for future use.) The situation of my laptop by that time was pretty much worst. It went blank and refuse to start up. so, I guess most of my beloved documents and files are probably gone. ( I do documentation and I love it very much.) I faster google and look for answers and try them out. The basic thing to do is to press the "ON" button for 5 minutes and let go of finger so the light will turn on. But it used to work on the first time, but not the second time.

The one I was talking about is the second time, and I have have to bring it to repair service. Luckily there is a computer shop nearby my hostel but I am not satisfied with the service much. Because of my laptop went blank, even my original installed microsoft is none genuine. (Microsoft software giler mahal ok?) But, the good thing is I able to retrieve back my missing files and documents. It is important to have a hard-disk as your life saver. Because without it, you'll lost everything. Who likes the feeling of losing things/ belongings? I once lost my favourite purse bought by dad. (But not my ID card) Stupid human being, why would you do that? Stealing as a fastest way to get money? Hello, you've got brains to think. WORK! STUDY HARD! 

But, you know, if compare to PC. I rather use PC at home. It might be heavy but it is good for work purposes, especially database software and it stays the way it were. I personally like both PC and Laptop because I just love using computers. I never stop typing, scrolling and browsing. There are more to see! Hehe. Stay hungry, Stay foolish.















Comments